It's your favorite time of the year, San Antonio! The 31st annual Best of San Antonio® Readers' Choice voting round is now open.
Now through June 25, we invite you to vote for all the people, places and things to do that make San Antonio great.
The Best of San Antonio® Readers' Choice poll is made up of 150+ categories, ranging from food and drink, to shopping, around town, and much more.
Finalist voting is from May 31 - June 25. Winners will be revealed in the San Antonio Current's Best of San Antonio® issue on July 28.
A few things to know before you vote:
- Celebrate what makes San Antonio unique by nominating locally-owned businesses wherever possible. Only Texas-based businesses/people are qualified to win.
- You must register and turn off pop-up blockers before voting. If you are having trouble casting votes, you may need to clear your browser's cache. Not sure how to do that? Follow instructions here.
- If we suspect that you obtained your votes unfairly -- via third-party vendors, paying people to vote for you or by voting for yourself repeatedly using fake accounts -- you'll be disqualified from winning your category.
- All categories are up to publishers' discretion; some category winners may not be published in the print issue, subject to space.
- You may vote once per day, so we encourage you to use your voice, vote daily and help spread the word to support your favorite local people and places!
Note: If you're interested in aligning your business with the best and advertising on the Best of San Antonio® readers' choice poll, please email email@example.com for awesome Best of San Antonio marketing packages.